Portuguese food

The food of Portugal is rich, & has a depth of intensity just like its people.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Too sick to blog about food

So I've been away for a while. I guess I should come clean about something.
One of the reasons I started writing this blog was not just because I wanted to share some of my passion for Portuguese food but because I've been unwell.
Several months ago, well actually way back in August 2009, I caught glandular fever & ever since have battled with the symptoms. I become extremely exhausted & sick & so can't even sit in front of a computer at these times. I've been at home ever since & so decided that I'd do a blog about something I love, to overcome a lot of my boredom.
I won't always be able to cook, so, I've devised a plan. Back in 2008 my husband & I took a trip to Portugal after a 12 year absence,we took about 2000 photos because even back then I had plans that I'd share it in a blog one day.
So during the really hard times I'll post about my adventures.
I hope you all enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Epifania said...

Great post thankyouu